Skip to main content

How I went from 95kg to 69kg in 2 months only

How I went from 95kg to 69kg in 2 months only
Hi! My name Puja, I am from Calcutta. I am 28, I am married, and have two children. During my free time, I enjoy socializing with girlfriends and doing photography. Unfortunately, my hobbies, besides pleasant emotions, made me explore the world of beauty and art, and even made me think about my own appearance: it turns out that all over the world, women strive to be slim, to have a thin waist and flat stomach, firm buttocks and thighs. And no cellulite, of course!
 Read More: 
Unfortunately, I do not quite meet these standards of beauty. You may realize how many tourists we have and looking at their ideal figure, willy-nilly, you will want to lose weight.
 
How I went from 95kg to 69kg in 2 months only

Click Here - Lose 10 kg in a week Fast

We are a modern family and my husband was not against me starting to go to the gym. Sure, my body got a little lift up, though I did manage to lose weight. Quite the contrary, physical exercise gives an incredible feeling of hunger! So, I began to look for alternative ways for slimming. I took Ayurveda drugs and went on a diet. 
I was not happy with the results, I was always starving, I felt weak and fatigued, I have a bad mood, and, to my shame, a couple of times I even allowed to be harsh towards my husband. Luckily, he understood what I was going through and took the whole thing under control.

My husband works in a private medical clinic and, after consulting with experienced doctors, he got me a really unique weight loss product - Green Coffee Beans. It is a natural supplement that increases metabolism, eliminates the feeling of hunger, and removes all excessive fat! In addition, it promotes healing of the whole body cleansing it from the inside, rejuvenates, and ensures, as they say now, a deep detox of all organs and systems. 

To make it short, the slimming originates from the inside, thus achieving good and lasting results. You take two Beans twice a day, they are easy to swallow and leave no unpleasant sensations whatsoever. They say that some lose up to 20 even 30 kg with Green Coffee only! Can you imagine?

Already in the first days of the course with Green Coffee Beans, I noticed a nice change. The feeling of freshness and excellent mood were back, excessive appetite was gone and I didn’t feel bloated anymore. The intestines began to work like clockwork! During the first week, my waist got considerably thinner. 
I think this is due to the process of detoxification of the body and the normalization of digestion. I got on the scales about a month after I started the treatment, right when I finished the first jar of Green Coffee. The result was quite shocking! I lost 12 kilos! At the same time, the skin was supple and tight, without any stretch marks. 
The cellulite was hardly visible. I was really thrilled and decided to continue with the Green Coffee, why not, if this product has no contraindications and you can take as much as you need to achieve the desired results. I achieved my ideal figure exactly in two months, losing 26 kilograms
Now I look as good as the girls on the cover of a European magazine (mind you, I have two children!) Honestly, now I feel a confident and attractive young woman and my husband looks at me with particularly longing eyes and regularly brings expensive gifts. 
Is there any downside? None! 
Green Coffee Beans offer an effective and natural way to lose weight that combines scientific research and the Ayurvedic experience of generations, which will suit modern women and ladies with conservative views.

 
How I went from 95kg to 69kg in 2 months only

By the way, only for the readers of my blog, I found out that Green Coffee Beans could be ordered online, in the official web store. Be sure to try it!

                                        ORDER GREEN COFFEE BEANS

>>>#9 ways for men to improve sexual performance


Comments:
Mitha
You look beautiful! I think there is nothing wrong with losing weight. Curvy shapes belong to the past. The modern girl should be well-groomed! I also like slim girls! My whole life I‘ve been dreaming of a slender body, my mother and sister have a naturally thin waist, as for me, all my life I am suffering from excess weight. Thanks for the tip, I'll order the Green Coffee. From what I read in the description it would suit me too. Reply

Tarun
Great news is that its a natural product! I am cautious with medicine, never went to the hospital, and prefer traditional remedies. Be sure I’ll try. I would be happy to thin down:) Reply

Prerna
Hi, Mishti! I’ve been one of your readers for a long time and finally, I have something to share myself. I am a fan of the Green Coffee Beans too. They are very easy to take and have a neutral taste. Good formula and fast results! I follow the fashion and most clothes look better on a slim body. In three months I lost 18 kilos, and I even start feeling better!
Reply


Jishaa
Very interesting post. I’ve recently started taking Green Coffee too. I can already see the first results: my jeans became looser. So far I am very happy. I take it half an hour before morning meal and in the afternoon, otherwise, it’s hard to fall asleep. It's coffee after all and it’s quite invigorating! 
Reply

Shruti
Hello! It's so great that now we can openly discuss such personal topics which for me are very important. After the birth of my son, I put on quite some weight. My family is against the gyms and correction treatments. I will take Green Coffee secretly from them. I hope, it will help))) Reply

Priyanka
I have lost 14 kg thanks to Green Coffee Beans. I took them as you did: two Beans in the morning and two in the afternoon. It doesn’t seem much in terms of weight but it does in terms of volume! 

Reply


Mayuri
Now many talks about this weight loss supplement. A friend of mine also recently ordered it. Her husband, though very strict, approved it. The composition would be completely natural and safe. Reply

Anamika
I lives in a small town in the South, and they definitely don’t sell the green coffee Beans here. How can I get them? Is there an official website where you can order? Reply

Swati
Best slimming ever! None of the nutrition programs worked for me. Even a “hunger strike” didn’t. But thanks to the Beans of green coffee, I became noticeably slimmer! My husband loves it! :)). 

 

Priyanka
Regular online store is very convenient. They ship across the country. Here is the link. I bought them here myself. Reply

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Lose Weight Through Diet Without Exercise?

You have probably heard numerous times that when it comes to losing weight, it’s all about the calories you consume and burn. The goal is to burn more calories than you consume each day. There are two ways to reduce those pesky calories: limiting your food intake and exercising. For this reason, diet and exercise are often viewed as an inseparable combo.  But recent research actually shows that a diet without exercise can still help you lose weight. You just have to make a few changes to your eating habits and lifestyle to ensure that you’re getting rid of those stubborn pounds the healthy way. 1. Count calories This probably isn’t the first time somebody suggested that you should start counting calories. Just the mere thought of looking at product labels and adding up the calories from all the things you consume can seem daunting and boring. But if you really want to reach your ideal weight, you should go ahead and turn this into a habit. As mentioned, weight loss is all about managin

Is there a simple meal plan to lose weight?

  How I Lost 16 Pounds! I stayed with these meals. Low carbohydrate foods include pumpkin soup and sourdough Khorasan bread. Fresh vegetables in rice paper rolls (no noodles) 5 veggie falafels with hommus (measured) As a pasta substitute, try konjac or soba noodles! I use nori as a salmon and sushi spice on occasion. Limit cheese when using homemade pizza bases for complete meal wraps. I sauté mushrooms and rocket in olive oil, garlic, and salt. I wrap it in the whole meal wrap and bake it in the oven. I sometimes add some fetta light dusted with salt & pepper and smoked salmon. Changing from dairy to almond milk Using a keto coffee creamer and switching to black coffees (lock ko) Purchasing sugar-free peanut butter (mayors) and eating on a tbsp to reduce snacking A breakfast of measured low-fat Greek yogurt, tbsp chia seed, and tbsp peanut butter is a terrific start to the day. Oats! To make it more full, combine oats, almond milk, and oats in a blender and heat for 1 minute. It&#

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHRINK FAT CELLS?

Red Detox Tea What if I told you that there is a way to physically shrink your fat cells? Countless products and diet plans have promised as much, and more. But I am about to reveal the method that has worked wonders for hundreds of people worldwide pursuing fat reduction. It sounds too good to be true, right?  Read on to find out for yourself. Tea has many benefits, for the body, stress and energy levels, and even in the prevention of serious diseases. White, black, and green tea have been tested, talked about, and consumed  for years on this basis, each with unique but valuable contributions to the body. More recently, red tea has been recognized as their equal, if not superior. And here’s why – red tea shrinks fat cells. Rooibos is a red bush from South Africa. The leaves are used once fermented in the tea’s production and they offer a range of benefits. My recipe, as featured in the Red Tea Detox, combines rooibos with a specific blend, working  to melt